|long use of computer can cause eyestrain to yourchildren|
Technology has brought many liberation to our life and children today learn more using the computer. But prolong use of comouter may cause eye strain and here are some of the self care tips that may help reducing if not eliminating eye strain from computer.
- Place the screen so that your line of sight is 10 to 15 degree below the horizontal. This is also for laptops.
- Dust the screen often.
- Reduce the glare. Position the screen at right angle to the source of light . Turn off or shield overhead light. You can ask your child to wear visor to block the overhead lights if necessary.
- Remind your child to blink often. This will keep eyes from getting dry. You can use "artificial tear" if necessary.
- If the image on the screen is blurred, dull or flicker, have it serviced right away.
- Try to keep the screen from your child's eyes 2 feet away.
You can protect your child's eyes from gettig strain following these simple self-care tips. remember that poor lighting increased the possibility of straining the eyes when using the computer. As much as possible provide good lighting for your child's computer table.
For your eye care and need, visit Firmoo Optical They rivide prescription eyeglass and sunglasses for your eye care and needs.